Exclusive: The Daily Telegraph, 21 May 2026

The Dor Foundation uncovers AI personas promoting anti-Semitic content

A social media account with 26,000 followers has weaponised anti-Semitism through AI personas funnelling users toward subscription adult services, new research reveals.

By Suzan Giuliani

Read the article online at The Daily Telegraph

The Instagram account is promoting anti-Semitic content in an attempt to funnel users toward a paid adult subscription service.

A “dangerous” social media account with more than 26,000 followers has been exposed for posting AI-generated deepfakes promoting anti-Semitic content in an attempt to funnel users toward a paid adult subscription service.

New research by The Dor Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation established to combat anti-Semitism, has uncovered an Instagram account, @lacyfacial, which uses an AI persona to build hyper-real personas that sexualise and commodify anti-Semitism for mainstream audiences.

It comes as Jewish Australian witnesses giving evidence to the royal commission recently revealed they had been targeted online with vile anti-Semitic abuse.

Dor’s analysts have spent three months documenting @lacyfacial’s feed finding the pattern is deliberate.

The account opens with the conversations Australians are already having about house prices, immigration and other topics and uses them to point her audience to blood libel conspiracy theories, anti-Semitic slurs and hidden behind emojis.

It also references Jeffrey Epstein content tying Jewish people to the abuse of children.

Most of the content posted links directly to a paid adult content subscription like Only Fans called FanVue.

Some examples of the anti-Semitic content.

Dor’s monitoring shows enforcement from Instagram has been uneven and slow.

The Dor Foundation chief executive Tahli Blicblau said: “anti-Semitic content is being created and pushed to social media users like the tobacco industry once pushed cigarettes to kids.”

“It’s dangerous and helps normalise the vilification of Jewish people that we know can have tragic consequences,” she said.

“Jewish Australians are living through a period of real fear – attacks on synagogues, fire bombings, our children needing armed guards at school. And now we see hatred of Jewish people being monetised with little consequence.”

“Some of these posts have been taken down. But we’d like social media companies to do more so that anti-Semitic content is not allowed to flourish on their platforms and people can’t profit from hatred.”

Online Hate Prevention Institute chief executive Andrew Oboler told the royal commission earlier this month that social media giant X, previously known as Twitter, was “behaving very much like the far right platforms”.

Mr Oboler shared his analysis of the “density” of anti-Semitism on social media platforms, where X rated second, only behind free speech fringe platform Gab.

Longitudinal data also showed current anti-Semitism rates across all platforms are higher than the five-fold spike observed immediately after the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas.

Dr Oboler, an Australian envoy to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said X had “one of the lowest increases” in anti-Semitism before and after October 7 because “it was already the most prevalent platform for anti-Semitism to start with”.

“The platform that had the most anti-Semitism – that contributed the most to that aggregated data – was Gab, which is a far right platform. It’s a platform that a lot of people, for example, went to after the insurrection in the US,” Dr Oboler said.

“There is a physical limit on how much data you can actually process in an hour and I would say Gab is probably approaching that limit in this sample.”

Instagram has been contacted for comment.

Next
Next